When it comes to international recipes, Mexican food definitely has an advantage. In most parts of America, you can’t drive 15 minutes without passing a Mexican restaurant (or a Taco Bell, at least). We are obsessed with the loaded, spicy, cheesy, satisfying Mexican recipes that stand out in a sea of hamburgers.
That’s why we decided to shine a light on the best easy casserole recipes out there – Mexican casserole recipes. The cheesier, the better. Beans and rice? Load them up. If you make a Mexican casserole recipe for your next family dinner, it’s guaranteed to be a hit with everyone. It’ll be devoured as soon as you set it down!
Though it may not be the most authentic ingredient, many of these are ground beef casseroles, making them quick, easy and budget-friendly. Yeah, they’ve been Americanized. What can we say? We love cheese.
Here’s our round-up of the best Mexican casserole recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com!
International Spotlight: 12 Mexican Casserole Recipes
- Charlie’s Layered Mexican Casserole
- 4-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Spicy Black Bean Mexican Casserole
- Easy Mexican Chicken Lasagna
- Baked Crunchy Taco Casserole
- One Pot Mexican Rice Casserole
- Lightened-Up Taco Crescent Casserole
- One Pot Mexican Skillet Pasta
- Crescent Roll Nacho Beef Bake
- Roasted Corn and Pepper Casserole
What’s your favorite Mexican dish?
Latest posts by AllFreeCasseroleRecipes (see all)
- Wicked Beef Recipe - February 16, 2019
- How to Use Rotisserie Chicken: 10 Rotisserie Chicken Recipes - January 30, 2019
- Mexican Casseroles: 12 Easy Recipes - January 17, 2019