These two Olympic recipes may be from different hemispheres, but the competition has never been closer here at RecipeLion. This heat features food from both Australia and Mexico; very different flavors but both wonderfully delicious. Take a look at both and decide which one gets a perfect ten. Find your inspiration from the best athletes around the globe and channel that competitive spirit for the 2012 Food Battle!
Each day we have two recipes face-off and it’s up to you to decide who goes home with the gold medal. All you have to do is click on the link or picture of the dish you want to win and leave a comment on that recipes’s page. The votes will be tallied and one lucky commenter at the end of the entire tournament will win a prize! Winners will be announced right here on the blog at the end of the Food Battle.
If you can’t decide which recipe is your favorite go ahead on comment on both of them, it will increase your chance of winning.
Cornbread Tamale Pie from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com takes you south of the border for a spicy kick that makes dinner time easy. You next fiesta doesn’t have to be a challenge but to make it delicious, go for the gold with this one pot wonder that’s easy on the pocket book too.
Experience the flavors from Australia with Outback Steakhouse’s Blooming Onion Restaurant Recipe. Each crispy, crunchy bloom in this appetizer dish is salty with a little bit of spice, giving you an authentic flavor that’ll have you going back for seconds. Find even more recipes from down under at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents ages 18 and over
- One comment/entry per person per recipe. Can’t decide on one, comment on both!
- Contest closes August 6, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please comment on the site of the recipe you want to win in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
*Reminder – Comments on this blog post are not counted towards the giveaway. You must click on the projects and comment on the site to be eligible to win a prize.
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 15 Classic Dessert Recipes with a Twist: Cakes, Cookies, and More Everyone will Love - September 21, 2020
- Welcome Fall With These 10 Best Apple Desserts - September 20, 2020
- 12 Comfort Casseroles to Welcome Fall - September 7, 2020