It’s hard to believe that it’s almost May already! As the weather warms up, more events and parties start cropping up – graduations, end-of-the year school events, family gatherings, Memorial Day. In the (sometimes) hectic month of May, it can be easy to let Mother’s Day slip your mind. Don’t worry: we’ve created this collection of Mother’s Day recipes just for you!
PSA: Mother’s Day is on May 13th and will be here before you know it!
This year, show Mom how much you care by showering her with affection, a delicious brunch, and maybe even a thoughtful gift. These Mother’s Day brunch recipes are perfect for celebrating the important women in your life. Everyone (and especially Mom) deserves a day of pampering, after all!
These casserole recipes look impressive but they aren’t difficult to make, which makes them perfect for a special brunch. Whether your Mom loves savory brunch recipes or has a sweet tooth, this collection will give you plenty of entertaining ideas.
12 Mother’s Day Recipes to Impress Mom
- Very Berry Strata
- Sausage and Asparagus Crescent Roll Casserole
- Overnight Cheesy Spinach Strata
- Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast Casserole
- Three Cheese Broccoli Souffle
- 4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Secret Ingredient Bacon Egg Casserole
- Baked Blueberry Lemon French Toast
- Perfect Italian Egg Casserole
- Cream Cheese Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Amish-Style Loaded Breakfast Casserole
- Berry Brioche French Toast Casserole
After you’ve impressed Mom with a special brunch, surprise her with a super special gift!
If you’re at a loss for gift ideas (why are Moms always so difficult to shop for?) you’re in luck! If your Mom loves cooking as much as we do, then she will love the upcoming cookbook from the editors of RecipeLion – Family Favorite Casserole Recipes. This cookbook is available from Barnes & Noble or Amazon!
This cookbook features 103 original recipes and includes a full-color photo of each one. It’s truly a feast for your eyes as well as your stomach!
Don’t want to wait for the delivery man to drop off your book? You can give Mom a taste of the amazing recipes in this cookbook right now! Here is just a peek of some of the recipes included in the cookbook:
That’s not all! You can find even more of our amazing cookbooks right here. Buy two, so you can keep a copy for yourself.
What’s your favorite way to celebrate Mother’s Day?
Latest posts by AllFreeCasseroleRecipes (see all)
- 10 Easy Family Favorites Casserole Recipes You’ll Want to Repeat - February 28, 2019
- Wicked Beef Recipe - February 16, 2019
- How to Use Rotisserie Chicken: 10 Rotisserie Chicken Recipes - January 30, 2019