In the words of Marie Antoinette, “Let them eat cake!” Well, we wouldn’t want to go and disappoint her, now would we? There are so many different types of coffee cake recipes, that it makes choosing just one, so difficult. I have put together my favorite 14 Best Coffee Cake Recipes that are just too good to pass up!
Here are a couple that you just have to check out.
Out of these 14, this Lemon-Poppy Seed Coffee recipe is one of my favorites because I just love the citrus lemon flavor.
Lemon-Poppy Seed Coffee Cake
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup poppy seeds
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 ½ ounces package lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 2/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients except confectioners’ sugar and lemon juice. Beat 30 seconds.
- Spread in a greased 9-inch square pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until light golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes.
- Mix the confectioners’ sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Drizzle the glaze on the cake.
- Cut into squares and serve.
For even more coffee cake recipes, check out these other great blogger recipes.
Now that you know what my favorite coffee cake recipes are, it is your turn to tell me. What is your favorite coffee cake recipe?