So I don’t know about you guys but I’m pretty bogged down with all this holiday preparation, so much to do; present shopping, wrapping, planning party menus for both upcoming holidays. Even if you’re just going to a party, the typical thing to do is bring something. That’s why I just love when I come across easy-to-make and budget friendly recipes. Like this one below!
If you’re looking for a tasty way to surprise your party-goers with an easy seafood recipe, this adorable Naughty and Nice Popcorn Fish is perfect. It’s a great appetizer for Christmas or definitely for New Years! Whether you’ve been naughty or nice this year, I guarantee you’ll love this simple, yummy appetizer recipe.
Naughty and Nice Popcorn Fish
Makes: 25 appetizers
What you need:
- 1 package (22 oz) SeaPak Popcorn Fish, frozen
For Naughty Sauce:
- 1 roasted red bell pepper
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mild Asian chili sauce or 1-2 tablespoons hot Asian chili sauce
For Nice Sauce:
- ½ cup Basil Pesto Sauce
- 1 cup cream (add more for thinner sauce)
- 2 tablespoons honey
How to make:
- Preheat oven 450 degrees F.
- Bake shrimp according to package instructions.
- Place roasted red bell pepper, mayonnaise and chili sauce into blender.
- Mix on low until fully blended. Pour into serving dish.
- Place pesto, cream and honey in a bowl and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour into serving dish. Serve immediately.
- Sauces can be made a day ahead and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Check this out! We just announced this week a fun new giveaway we have with SeaPak Shrimp Company, so be sure to enter to get your chance to win. Also since I can’t get enough of delicious and easy appetizers, I suggest making these Holiday Meatballs or Beer Battered Shrimp.
Have a great day!
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020