Perfect for planning your Super Bowl party (or any gathering, really), our newest free eCookbook is just what you need! Chock-full of easy appetizer recipes, 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers will make selecting and planning what to serve at your next party simple and fun.
Whether you’re looking for chicken wing recipes, seafood appetizers, or recipes for dips and spreads, we’ve got it all. Here are just a few of the 39 wonderful recipes included in this new free eCookbook:
- Hot-n-Easy Buffalo Chicken Wings â€” Chicken wing recipes are always good, and these are hot and easy. To make them more hot, just make 8 more ounces of sauce. To make them REALLY hot, or “suicide” wings, add 8 more ounces of sauce, plus a cup of diced jalapenos and a teaspoon of cayenne. (page 14)
- White Mexican Cheese Dip â€” If you want to know how to make Mexican white cheese dip, here is the easiest way possible. It’s good and it’s easy. What more could you ask for? (page 59)
- Tequila Shrimp â€” Shrimp appetizers are great because they are super easy to make and serve. This marinated shrimp appetizer recipe will blow you away with flavor. Shrimp appetizers are guaranteed to please. (page 33)
Download your free copy of 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers today and make sure your Super Bowl party is just that…super!
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020