We’re excited to announce a new giveaway from AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com. We’re giving away a shiny, new KitchenAid® 6-Quart Slow Cooker. Our giveaway runs from April 21st, 2013 through May 4, 2013 and there will only be one winner!
- Has easy serve lid hinged on either side of the handle and allows for easy access and one-sided handling.
- Has 4 temperature settings: LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH, KEEP WARM
- 24-hour program ability
- 6-quart capacity
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Hinged glass lid
- Precise heating control
- Removable oval-shaped ceramic vessel
- Hassle-free one year replacement warranty
This sleek slow cooker is great for entertaining guests, as the lid is easy to lift without spilling. You can leave your slow cooker on the table or on a buffet, and everyone can help themselves while your food remains warm, snug in the slow cooker. Unlike many slow cooker models, this slow cooker includes a MEDIUM setting, whereas many machines just have HIGH, LOW and KEEP WARM. This allows for more precise cooking.
One of longtime Featured Foodies on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com, Karen Petersen, got to review the KitchenAid® 6-Quart Slow Cooker and cook with it at home. Karen’s blog, 365 Days of Slow Cooking, is solely focused on the art of slow cooking. A slow cooker expert, we thought she was the perfect woman to review this great prize! You can read Karen’s review on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes. In addition, Karen developed recipes especially for this machine, which can also find on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes:
- Egg, Ham, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce
- Tomatillo Beef Tacos
In addition, you can find recipes that KitchenAid graciously shared with AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com on KitchenAid’s company profile on our site.
Enter for your chance to win this great giveaway! You could be the proud owner of a new KitchenAid® 6-Quart Slow Cooker. Enter today!
Remember to Enter Here! Good Luck!!
What’s your favorite dish to make in a slow cooker?
- 10 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes: Change Up Your Menu for Fall - October 25, 2020
- 24 Meaty Slow Cooker Recipes: Dinner Choices For Your Family - October 23, 2020
- The Best Slow Cooker Soups—Ever - October 15, 2020