We just can’t get enough delicious grilling recipes. This summer recipe comes from our friends the Two Old Crabs and is simply irresistible. One of the best parts of making London Broil is seeing the finished product and making the first cut. With each cut you can see the juices flowing and know that each bite is going to be full of flavor. Served in thin slices with your favorite side, its bold charred flavor is a must. Use the leftovers to make a quick and easy steak taco dinner or a cold salad. Enjoy and happy eating!
Grilled London Broil
- 2 1/2 – 3 lb. london broil
- favorite bbq sauce (we use Cousins, out of Texas, or your favorite marinade)
- salt & pepper
- Using a fork, poke holes in both sides of the london broil.
- Apply bbq sauce liberally on both sides.
- Sprinkle both sides with salt & pepper & season-all.
- Place on hot grill.
- Cook first side approximately 7 minutes, depending on the size of your steak. A hot, direct flame gives the outside of your meat that â€˜just right’ crispness and the hot grill gives those delicious markings which everyone loves on their meat.
- Flip and apply bbq sauce liberally to the cooked side.
- Test doneness by pressing on the steak (refer to info. page on website) or using a meat thermometer.
- Take off the grill & let rest on the platter for 10 minutes.
- Slice thin, on the bias.
- Serve hot with a salad & favorite vegetable. It’s great the next day served cold in a ciabatta roll for a lunchtime treat!