There’s nothing like warm grilled chicken right off the grill. This delicious chicken recipe comes from our friends the Two Old Crabs. The chicken is rubbed with mayonnaise so when it cooks on the grill it will have a mouthwatering golden brown color. Like the best chicken recipes, this one only uses fresh herbs and seasoning. Rosemary and thyme are rubbed on the chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper. Slow cooked on the grill, when the chicken is done let it cool and let the juices soak back into it. The meat will fall right off the bone with this delicious grilling recipe for chicken. Enjoy.
Roasted Grilled Chicken
- 1 whole chicken
- fresh rosemary
- fresh thyme(or lemon thyme)
- granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- Wash chicken, inside & out.
- Cover entire chicken with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with fresh pepper, rosemary, thyme, season-all and garlic.
- Place chicken on hot grill. For charcoal grill, push hot coals to the side so it’s cooking with indirect heat. For a gas grill, turn the burner on low underneath the chicken.
- If the chicken starts to brown early, cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook until chicken is golden brown and well done, about 1 – 1 1/2 hours.
- Let rest for about 10 to 15 minutes and slice.
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 25, 2020
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 20, 2020
- Make-Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast Recipe - November 16, 2020