Don’t bother heating up the house to prepare your dessert recipes, continue cooking with the grill and add a little variety to the dinner table. This delicious recipe is made with peaches, plums, pineapple, and nectarines, but can be made with any of your favorite fruits. After they are seared on the grill and ready to go, dip them in a heavenly marshmallow sauce for a bit of extra sweetness. Try this tonight and treat your family to an easy dessert recipe. Your grilling recipes have never been sweeter.
We just love the idea of heating up fruit on the grill. The flavors are a little sweeter and bring out a whole new taste in each fruit. Check out one of our favorite grilled fruit recipes – Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone Whip. We hope that you enjoy this recipe and start experimenting more with your grill. Enjoy.
Summertime Grilled Fruit
Ingredients for the Marshmallow Dessert Sauce:
- 1 Jar of marshmallo cream
- 1 container of cool whip
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
- Cut fruit into nice-sized pieces. For peaches and similar fruit cut it in half or fourths, depending on the size of the fruit.
- Heat grill to medium cooking temperature, and grill surface is hot enough to caramelize the fruit.
- Put the fruit on the grill, turn when you have grill marks on the fruit and it starts to warm up.
- You do not want to cook the fruit too much, just caramelize the surface.
- Cook the fruit the same on the other side.
- Take it off the grill, plate it and serve it with the perfect finishing touch: Marshmallow Dessert Sauce.
For the Marshmallow Dessert Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth
- Serve with pieces of grilled fruit.
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020