Quesadillas are a great Mexican dish that are super easy to make and can be ready in minutes. Loaded with cheese and your preference of meat, they are prefect when you need a quick lunch or dinner ready and on the table in minutes. We also love how you can add in just about any ingredient to enhance the flavor and make it even more filling. Add in some Mexican rice, corn, or black beans and you’ll have an all-in-one Mexican treat. Enjoy with your favorite hot sauce or salsa and make dinner a fiesta tonight. Ole!
This zesty Mexican recipe comes from our friends the Two Old Crab. Made in minutes, shredded cheese melts around every piece of chopped chicken as it grabs hold of the chopped onions and green chilies. Every bite is loaded with flavor and simply perfect. Top with cilantro and dip into sour cream and you’ll have yourself one of the best Mexican dishes.
Super Easy Chicken Quesadillas
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped, cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup of canned, minced green chili’s
- Chop the chicken and onion into tiny pieces.
- Saute chicken, onion and green chilies until hot. Set aside.
- Place tortilla in frying pan.
- Cover half with chicken, onion & chili’s.
- Cover chicken with shredded cheese.
- Fold tortilla in half.
- When golden brown, flip to other side.
- When brown and cheese is melted it’s done.
- Cut into pieces & serve. Enjoy with your favorite Mexican sides.
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020