There are a lot of different ways to prepare your potatoes, but in the summertime there is only one true way to enjoy great potato recipes – on the grill! Golden brown from the flame, the grill adds a smoky flavor that can’t even compare to your basic oven fried potatoes.
Texas Potato Wedges come from our friends the Two Old Crabs. Delicious and easy to make, you’ll be making them every chance you get. You’ll soon realize that there is no other way to enjoy a good grilled burger than with these delicious potatoes. Seasoned with garlic, salt and pepper, there’s nothing fancy about these delicious potato wedges. Serve with your favorite condiment and enjoy!
Texas Potato Wedges
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Bake potatoes until almost done, either on the grill or in the oven.
2. Slice each potato in half, lengthwise, then into wedges.
3. Melt butter, then add the granulated garlic.
4. Brush each wedge with melted butter and garlic.
5. Sprinkle salt & pepper to taste.
6. Grill on all three sides until potato is soft & done, being careful when turning.
7. Serve immediately, with your favorite condiments.
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020