August is National Sandwich Month, and what better way to celebrate than with one of the best sandwich recipes around: ham and cheese! Ham and cheese is a classic American combination that has been around for years, and there are so many new ways to combine the two delicious ingredients. Below are some of the best sandwich recipes featuring ham and cheese, plus more new creations that will have you running to your kitchen. If you love the combination of gooey cheddar and salty, sweet ham, you’ll love each of these delicious recipes.
21 New Ways with Ham & Cheese:
Best Sandwich Recipes and More
Best Sandwich Recipes with Ham and Cheese
These aren’t your average ham and cheese sandwich recipes! Say goodbye to the standard cold ham, cheese, and bread sandwich and hello to these delicious gooey baked sandwiches.
- “Tropical” Funeral Sandwiches
- Hawaiian Roll Baked Sandwiches
- Inside-Out Funeral Sandwiches
- Best Ham & Cheese Croissants
Ham and Cheese Casserole Recipes
When you bake ham and cheese into a casserole, you’re sure to end with a comforting and delicious meal. These ham and cheese casserole recipes are true crowd pleasers.
- Cheesy Ham and Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Ham and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Ham and Cheese Crescent Bake
- 3-Ingredient Ham and Cheese Crescent Bake
Bite-Sized Ham and Cheese Recipes
What’s better than finger food involving ham and cheese? Serve these at a party or potluck, or make them for an on-the-go snack!
- Ham and Cheese Mac and Cheese Bites
- Ham & Cheese Pretzel Bites
- Ham and Cheese Egg Rolls
- Hawaiian Roll-Ups
- Ham and Cheese Mini Quiches
- Mini Ham and Cheese Quinoa Cups
More Ways with Ham and Cheese
It doesn’t stop there. Check out even more ways with ham and cheese, like gooey Ham and Cheese Gnocchi or even a cheese ball that includes ham! Yum!
- 3-Ingredient Ham and Cheese Rollups
- Hot Ham and Cheese Dip
- Hot Ham and Cheese Slices
- Ham and Cheese Gnocchi
- Ranch and Ham Cheese Ball
- Hot Ham and Cheese Pinwheels
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescents
Now that you have all of these great ideas… did you know that cooking a spiral ham is one of the easiest ways to make ham and cheese for a crowd? Learn How to Cook Spiral Ham here and feed a crowd like a pro!
What’s your favorite sandwich of all time?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 22 Grilling Recipes No One Will Expect - July 28, 2020
- Fancy Dinner Night: 5-Course Meal Ideas to Impress - July 25, 2020
- Strawberry Icebox Casserole - July 24, 2020