Eating healthy can seem boring because it seems to limit your options, but that’s just an illusion! Actually, healthy eating can open up a world of delicious foods you’ve never tried. You just have to be brave enough to try some easy healthy recipes.
You’d be surprised to find that there are so many healthy recipes that go beyond salads. There’s actually lots of variety, from easy casserole recipes to healthy versions of your favorite pasta dishes. You’ll love our ideas for healthy weeknight dinners.
You can even use substitutions to make old favorites like pizza and stuffed peppers much healthier! Best of all, you won’t sacrifice taste. In fact, you probably won’t even notice the difference once you get used to eating food with less fat and sodium – except you’ll have much more energy!
Opt for leaner meats and low fat cheeses to make a move toward healthier eating. Then, start incorporating these new healthy recipes you haven’t heard of into your weekly routine. I’m sure you’ll discover some new family favorites!
Here’s our guide to some healthy recipes you haven’t heard of yet!
20+ Healthy Recipes You Haven’t Heard Of Yet
- Chicken and Vegetable Frittata
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- Grilled Pesto Shrimp Skewers
- One Pot Lemon Shrimp Pasta
- Roasted Ratatouille Casserole
- Ship Wreck Casserole
- Texas King Ranch Casserole
- Italian Rice Ball Casserole
- Skinny Cashew Chicken
- Skinny Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Spaghetti Squash Pizza Bake
- Simple Spaghetti Squash
- Chorizo Tacos with Black Beans
- Buffalo Crack Slaw
- Mom’s Italian Pot Roast
- No More Boring Chicken
- Chicken and Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry
- Crustless Ham and Cheddar Quiche
- Honey Lime Grilled Pork Chops
- Pulled Pork Quinoa Bowl
What recipe are you most curious about?
- 14 Healthy Soup Recipes For When You Have the Sniffles - December 28, 2020
- 15 Best Healthy Recipes for Your New Year’s Resolutions - December 26, 2020
- 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan for Beginners - December 14, 2020