When I host family and friends over the summer, I like to keep things as low-key as possible. After all, on a hot summer’s day, who wants to stand near a stove or oven? One thing I have found that helps immensely is keeping a few no-bake cake recipes at my disposal. Yes, you read that correctly! You can have your no-bake cake and eat it, too. With a little bit of preparation, you can make an easy cake recipe that will satisfy sweet tooth cravings without heating up your home (or simply purchasing a pre-made cake from the grocery store).
No-bake cake recipes are also so easy to make, and they typically include ingredients you might already have at home. In addition, these easy no-bake dessert recipes are just as elegant and delicious as traditional baked desserts. Whether you’re hosting a small birthday party for a family member or need a quick and easy dessert recipe for your next potluck, these no-bake cake recipes will keep the crowd happy. Just keep in mind that many of these recipes need to be made in advance of when you plan to serve the dessert, so you don’t want to wait until the last minute to make these dessert recipes. From decadent chocolate cakes to easy-as-can-be desserts made right in your ice box, these no-bake cake recipes will be an elegant end to any meal.
You’ll love having these delicious (and easy!) no-bake cake recipes at your fingertips. You’ll find these recipes are perfect for any event on your calendar—and you’ll really love that you can keep your cool while making these desserts.
15 No-Bake Cake Recipes: Cheesecakes, Icebox Cakes, and More for Any Occasion
- Vintage Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Cookie Crusted Banana Freezer Cake
- Three-Ingredient Creamy Coconut Cake
- Summer’s Best Icebox Cake
- Almost Sara Evan’s Missouri Dirt Cake
- Easy Pineapple Icebox Cake
- 10-Minute Layered Ice Cream Cake
- Death by Chocolate Icebox Cake
- No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake
- No Bake Chocolate Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Pie Icebox Cake
- Bakeless Cheesecake
- No-Bake Banana Split Cheesecake
- Quick No Bake Tropical Cake
- No Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
This summer, give your oven a break by making an assortment of no-bake dessert recipes. Whether you’re headed to a cookout or just want to whip up a dessert in a jiffy, then the recipes in No-Bake Desserts: 103 Easy Recipes for No-Bake Cookies, Bars, and Treats by Cutthroat Kitchen winner Addie Gundry will be just what you need! The cookbook is available for purchase through Barnes & Noble and Amazon right now.
The next time you need to make dessert, you’ll want to check out Addie’s recipes, including these no-bake treats:
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar
- Gummy Champagne Hearts
- Funfetti Cake Batter Bites
- Snickerdoodle Balls
- Stuffed Strawberries
What is your favorite no-bake cake recipe?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Fudgy Chocolate Peppermint Pie - December 10, 2019
- Delicious Desserts through the Decades - December 4, 2019
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 27, 2019