Summer can be a pretty hectic time, filled with summer camps, summer classes, and graduation parties. Yet even your busy summer schedule doesn’t give your sweet tooth a rest, it seems. Fortunately, we’ve rounded up our best cake mix recipes for you to try this season. That means you can get all the cakey goodness you want in practically no time at all – and with few ingredients.
The following recipes are made with all your favorites: yellow cake mix, white cake mix, and chocolate cake mix. The best part is that you won’t even be able to tell the difference between these cake mix recipes and recipes made from scratch. Get ready to indulge in some of the best of what a little box of cake mix has to offer.
Our Most Popular Cake Mix Recipes
Yellow Cake Mix Recipes
- Easy Cake Mix Cobbler – This simple cobbler recipe requires only three ingredients, but it is so tasty that your family and friends will be begging for the recipe. Cake mix forms the cobbler’s topping and gives it a fluffy, cake-like texture.
- Classy White Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake – Grab a box of yellow cake mix, some cherry pie filling, and a bag of white chocolate chips and get to baking one of the best dump cake recipes out there. This dump cake has a wonderfully sweet flavor that you won’t soon forget.
- Very Blueberry Dump Cake – With just four simple ingredients and a whole lot of juicy flavor, how could you not want to whip up a blueberry dump cake for yourself? This dump cake recipe features the wonderfully sweet flavor of blueberries.
White Cake Mix Recipes
- Homemade Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake – You don’t have to plan a dinner at your nearest Olive Garden to enjoy one of their most popular desserts. This lemon cream cake is an almost identical copycat dessert recipe of the restaurant’s famous sweet.
- No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake – What’s better than a large banana split? A banana split that won’t melt on you!
- Fluffernookie Sheet Cake – You’ll never taste another cake quite like this sheet cake. It’s an easy cake recipe that’s packs quite a flavor punch.
- Extra Special Birthday Cake Cookies – Nothing says “Happy birthday!” like a giant plate full of cookies. This easy cookie recipe has a soft, almost cake-like texture and the flavor has a wonderfully subtle hint of vanilla that you’ll taste in every bite.
Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes
- Irresistible Black Forest Dump Cake – For a delightfully decadent and easy dessert recipe, look no further than dump cake. This is, without a doubt, one of the best dump cake recipes you will ever try.
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars – There’s no such thing as too much chocolate. These cake bars have three different chocolate ingredients, giving this chocolate dessert recipe such a wonderful flavor depth.
- Heavenly Heath Bar Cake – Topped with whipped topping, Heath Bar, and infused with caramel, this cake is calling your name.