Summer is right around the corner, and that means summer barbecues, pool parties, picnics, and more. However, you’ll also experience stifling summer days and hot summer nights. In order to beat the heat, we suggest making these gluten free no-bake desserts. Avoid turning on your oven and heating up your house with these easy-to-make desserts.
So you better be ready because we’re sharing our top no-bake dessert bars, bite-sized treats, and fruity favorites. The best part is that these recipes are all 100% gluten free! You simply can’t beat these no-bake gluten free desserts.
Our Most Popular
Gluten Free No-Bake Desserts
Gluten Free Dessert Bars
- Chewy Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cereal Bars – Chocolate and peanut butter flavors swirl together in perfect harmony to create this wonderful no-bake dessert bar recipe. Chewy Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cereal Bars make for the perfect weeknight dessert or party treat.
- Yummy Chex Scotcheroos – Delightfully crunchy and perfectly sweet, these Yummy Chex Scotcheroos are too-good-to-be-true. We aren’t kidding when we say that everyone will fall in love with this recipe.
- Classic Rice Krispie Treats – Childhood is calling. These Classic Rice Krispie Treats take the traditional recipe from your memories and brings it to a whole new level.
- 5-Minute No-Bake Nutella Brownie Bites – These bites are just what you’re looking for when you want a quick chocolate treat. These delicious brownie bites take no time at all to whip together and best of all you won’t need to heat up your oven to make them.
- Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls – Packed with flavor and protein, these Coconut Peanut Butter Protein Balls would be a great snack for kids heading to after-school activities or adults who need a boost for their commute home.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Freezer Fudge – Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Freezer Fudge is a super easy and super tasty dessert recipe that will delight everyone who tries a bite. With only 5 simple ingredients, this fudge recipe comes together in a snap; you just have to wait for it to chill complete before you can eat it.
- Better-for-You Raspberry Truffles – No-bake dessert recipes have reached a whole new level with these Better-for-You Raspberry Truffles. Because it only calls for five simple ingredients, this easy vegan recipe is perfect for when you’re short on time.
No-Bake Desserts with Fruit
- Healthy Fruit Tarts – If you have cashews, raisins, Greek yogurt, vanilla, and raspberries, then you can make this quick and easy gluten free recipe.
- 3-Ingredient Strawberry Frozen Yogurt – Whenever the temperature starts to rise, baking seems like a chore rather than a fun hobby. With this 3 Ingredient Strawberry Frozen Yogurt, you won’t have to give up your desserts even when it’s too hot to turn on your oven.
- Summer Breakfast Popsicles – You only need a bit of yogurt and a variety of fruit to make these delicious Summer Breakfast Popsicles. One award-winning combination is to use some strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi slices.
Making these desserts will take no time at all! How are you going to spend all of your extra free time this summer?
Let us know in the comments below!
- How to Avoid Gluten Cross Contamination for the Holidays - November 26, 2021
- 21 Recipes You’re Doing Wrong: Try Them Gluten Free - October 21, 2021
- 17 Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes for Fall - September 29, 2021