Did you know that there are tons of different food holidays? Sure, we all know about Christmas and Valentine’s Day (coming sooner than you think!), but there are also many lesser-known food holidays as well. For instance, today we celebrate National Spaghetti Day. Who knew?
There are lots of wonderful pasta recipes to choose from, but in honor of spaghetti’s special day today, I’ve gathered our top 10 spaghetti recipes for you.
- Casserole Spaghetti – The house will smell divine
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti – Nothing is easier
- Spaghettini with Cauliflower, Butter, and Pepper – Lovely and unique
- Spaghetti Alghero – Love those clams
- Garden Vegetable Spaghetti – Great with garlic bread
- Cheater’s Spaghetti Carbonara – Surprisingly good
- Char’s Easy Spaghetti – Has the 4 basic food groups
- Spicy Spaghetti Chicken – A family favorite
- Danish Spaghetti – Full of flavor
- Spaghetti All’ Puttanesca – an Italian tradition
What’s your favorite spaghetti recipe? Comment on this blog post, and yours might just get published!