On Christmas morning, you want to see what Santa brought, right? You can see the bottom of your fry pan any old day—this is a holiday. Treat yourself by making breakfast a breeze with slow cooker breakfast recipes.
Just dump the ingredients into your slow cooker before you leave out those milk and cookies, and you’re all ready for a bountiful Christmas brunch! That is, if Santa doesn’t decide to open the slow cooker lid and ruin the whole thing. You’d better leave him a note. Actually, he’s pretty old so he probably knows the “don’t touch the lid” rule.
With a variety of sweet and savory options, our slow cooker recipes are sure to please all of your darlings on Christmas morning. We wish you a merry little Christmas!
20+ Slow Cooker Recipes for Christmas Breakfast
- Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Slow Cooker Denver Omelette Casserole
- Our Best Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes
- How to Make Monkey Bread in the Slow Cooker
- Egg and Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- 25 Make Ahead Holiday Breakfast Recipes