On Christmas morning, you want to see what Santa brought, right? You can see the bottom of your fry pan any old day – this is a holiday. Treat yourself by making breakfast a breeze with slow cooker breakfast recipes.
Just dump the ingredients into your slow cooker before you leave out those milk and cookies, and you’re all ready for a bountiful Christmas brunch! That is, if Santa doesn’t decide to open the slow cooker lid and ruin the whole thing. You’d better leave him a note. Actually, he’s pretty old so he probably knows the ‘don’t touch the lid‘ rule.
With a variety of sweet and savory options, our slow cooker recipes are sure to please all of your darlings on Christmas morning. We wish you a merry little Christmas!
20+ Slow Cooker Recipes for Christmas Breakfast
- Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Slow Cooker Denver Omelette Casserole
- Our Best Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes
- How to Make Monkey Bread in the Slow Cooker
- Egg and Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- 25 Make Ahead Holiday Breakfast Recipes
What are you hoping Santa will bring?
Print This Post
Editor at AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes
AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes is dedicated to the best slow cooker recipes and cooking tips. From easy slow cooker dinner recipes to slow cooker dessert recipes with cake mix, we find and deliver the best slow cooker recipes from all over the web. Plus, we feature free product reviews and giveaways of all the latest and greatest products including slow cookers, cookware and cooking gadgets of all sorts, cookbooks, food, and more. AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes is a wonderful online resource for cooking enthusiasts of all skill levels.
Latest posts by AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes (see all)
- New Year, New You: 7 Dump Dinners for the New Year! - January 20, 2020
- Easy Game Day Appetizers - January 4, 2020
- Slow Cooker Classic Christmas Cake-Mix Desserts: Sample Some of Santa’s Favorites - December 24, 2019