For the Fourth of July, entrees can be pretty obvious. Most people grill, so you’ve got hot dogs, hamburger, or barbecued pulled pork (if someone’s feeling adventurous). But the most fun part of any Fourth of July menu is a good patriotic dessert. Food bloggers are very creative in incorporating the American flag and/or red, white, and blue to create the perfect Instagram-ready easy dessert recipes for the Fourth.
This year, we’ve been seeing super-cute desserts for patriotic dessert bars, poke cakes, and popsicles. Can’t decide between the three? Just make ’em all. After all, you have that freedom. 🙂
RecipeChatter came up with our own cute, patriotic dessert this year. Warning: brag alert. This American Flag Cake is literally the most perfect potluck dessert you could make this summer! We know that layer cakes can be a bit intimidating, but this one is simple, yet fun. So easy, too.
At TheBestDessertRecipes.com, we have been busy adding Fourth of July dessert recipes to the site so that your desserts can have a firework effect, making everyone “ooh” and “aah.” Enjoy!
Oh Say Can You Sweet: 21 Patriotic Dessert Recipes for the Fourth of July
- Star-Spangled Blueberry Pie Bars
- Red, White, and Blue Bark
- Red, White and Blue Drumsticks
- 4-Ingredient American Poke Cake
- Fourth of July Firecracker Cupcakes
- Patriotic Cookies and Cream Bark
- Red, White, and Blue Jell-O Parfaits
- All-American Cake
- Patriotic No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles
- Festive Sparkler Cookies
- The Best Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- Uncle Sam’s Favorite Ice Box Cake
- Mini Berry Pies
- Firecracker Pie Crust Cookies
- Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- Captain America M&M Shield Cookies
- Fresh Blueberry Pie
- Blue Velvet Cupcakes
- Patriotic Shortbread Cookies
- Red, White and Blue Cookie Bars
- Uncle Sam’s Fudge Recipe
What’s on your Fourth of July menu?
Latest posts by TheBestDessertRecipes (see all)
- Thanksgiving Pie Recipes You’ll Want to Gobble Up - November 15, 2018
- 10 Dump Desserts for Fall - September 27, 2018
- 21 Patriotic Dessert Recipes for the Fourth of July - June 15, 2018