The grass is green again, flowers are opening up, and there is a light breeze in the air. It’s no wonder that everyone is chomping at the bit to go outside and be a part of it all. If you’re lucky enough to live by a park, maybe you’ve seen blankets and baskets covering the ground as people enjoy a fresh outdoor lunch.
Why not plan a picnic of your own? If you do, it’s very important not to forget dessert. Luckily, you don’t have to bake an entire cake or figure out how to stuff a pie in your basket.
These nine picnic desserts are all bite-sized and small enough to add to your basket, no matter how full it already feels. The kids will be so excited to pop one of these delicious mini desserts into their mouths that they may forget about the playground altogether. No matter where you choose to go and no matter who you’re with, these little goodies are sure to be a hit. Just set them out on the blanket or table and watch as everyone’s faces light up brighter than the sun. Best of all, you won’t have to feel guilty about nibbling on a bite-sized treat.
9 Picnic Desserts for a Sweet Summer Day
- Cake Batter Bites
- Cherry Pie Bombs (Pictured)
- Fantastic No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Super Easy Cannoli Bites
- Sweet Potato Brownie Bites
- Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- Easy Chocolate Cherry Jelly Bean Bites
- Healthy Chocolate Truffles
- Walnut Caramel Energy Balls (Pictured)
Bonus: Free eCookbook!
In this eCookbook, Easy Healthy Desserts: 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook, you will find some of our favorite healthy desserts on TheBestDessertRecipes.com. Everyone is entitled to indulging in a decadent dessert now and then, but sometimes you want to satisfy your sweet tooth with lighter, healthier options. These easy dessert recipes will do just that.
What is your favorite picnic spot? Comment below!
Latest posts by TheBestDessertRecipes (see all)
- 10 Super Easy Desserts for Winter Break - December 12, 2019
- 13 Christmas Cookie Recipes You Haven’t Tried (Yet) - December 7, 2019
- 11 Angelic Dessert Recipes for the Holidays - November 18, 2019