The sun is setting, there’s a freshly-opened bottle of champagne, the musical score is swelling… it’s a picnic scene in a romantic movie! If you’re like me, you’re a sucker for a romantic picnic. And, since as of right now it’s a warm, refreshing summer, there’s no better time to get outdoors and have one! But first, you’re going to need some amazing picnic ideas for couples.
First of all, it’s imperative to learn how to prepare the perfect picnic menu. You don’t want to end up with soggy fried chicken and lukewarm barbecue! So, we have collected our 17 best picnic recipes for two. These picnic recipes are sure to benefit any picnic for couples. We have picnic side recipes, picnic meal recipes, and picnic dessert recipes so you and your loved one can enjoy a complete meal together under the sun.
17 Amazing Picnic Ideas for Couples
These picnic ideas for couples are incredibly easy to put together. After all, you want picnics to be easy and fun! Throw any of these recipes into a basket (they’re all portable!), trek into nature, spread out a blanket, and enjoy.
Picnic Side Recipes
- 5 Minute Fruity Summer Coleslaw – (shown)
- Buffalo Blue Potato Salad
- Ranch BLT Pasta Salad
- 10 Minute Creamy Cucumber Salad
- 30 Perfect Picnic Coleslaw Recipes – Something for everyone!
Picnic Entree Recipes
- Hot Brown – Classic!
- Spaghetti Sandwich
- Dijon Havarti Pear Grilled Cheese – (shown)
- Tropical Funeral Sandwiches
- 3-Ingredient Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups – So easy!
- Italian Vegetable Soup
- Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese
Picnic Dessert Recipes
- Best Peanut Butter Nanaimo Bars
- Triple Chip Revel Bars
- Just Like Pioneer Woman’s Cinnamon Rolls – (shown)
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll Ups
- Easy Glazed Apple Fritters – Super romantic!
Hungry for more amazing picnic ideas for couples and picnic recipes for two? Take a peek at our 28 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes eCookbook!
In your eyes, what makes the perfect essential picnic? Let us know in the comments!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 12, 2019
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 11, 2019
- 7 Vintage Candy Recipes Nana Would Make - October 10, 2019