Each year, around this time, restaurants start to debut their fall seasonal menus. One thing is a constant on these menus: pumpkin. Pumpkin-flavored everything will soon be everywhere and we have the best homemade versions for you on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com. Whether you are dying for a Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte or you just go crazy for IHOP’s Pumpkin Pancakes, there are plenty of drinks and treats to get excited for this season.
Cooking and baking with pumpkin is simple. There are a few ingredients you will want on hand all season long. Pumpkin puree is the primary ingredient uses in pumpkin recipes. You can use the canned variety or make your own Homemade Pumpkin Puree (find out how here). Pumpkin pie spice is another ingredient widely used in seasonal recipes. This Pumpkin Pie Spice is easy to make and can be used for many different recipes. Cinnamon is one more ingredient that makes pumpkin even better. Once you have these important ingredients, you can try your hand at these easy pumpkin recipes.
Pumpkin Flavored Drink Recipes
The Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks is something that has people talking all year long. These lattes taste out of this world, but they also cost a pretty penny. Luckily, it is incredibly easy to make your own version of this highly sought-after drink at home.
- Just Like Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte – This drink literally has a cult following, it is that good.
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spiced Latte fr0m Thriving Home – Everyone’s favorite drink can even be made in the slow cooker!
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Frappe – Still feeling a little summer heat, then this frappe will cool you down and get you ready for the cooler months ahead.
- Homemade Pumpkin Chai Latte from Texanerin Baking – If you are more of a tea drinker, than a coffee addict, then you will love this version of the pumpkin spice latte.
- Homemade Dairy Queen Pumpkin Pie Blizzard – Part drink, part dessert, this blizzard recipe will blow your mind.
Pumpkin Flavored Dessert Recipes
Pumpkin works great as a baking ingredient. It can be found in cakes, cookies, pies, and so much more.
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake – Moist and the closest thing to a perfect pound cake, this recipe is a must-try for all!
- Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes from Two Peas & Their Pod – These donut holes are just like the Munchkins found at Dunkin’ Donuts. They are moist and coated in cinnamon-sugar. These donut bites are so good that we could keep popping them all day!
- Dunkin’ Donuts Copycat Pumpkin Spice Muffins – These muffins are great for breakfast or dessert.
- Panera-Inspired Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies from Sweet Pea’s Kitchen – This adorable cookie recipe are perfect for bringing to neighbor’s or friends.
- Copycat Olive Garden Pumpkin Cheesecake – This indulgent pumpkin recipe is perfect for your next fall dinner party.
- Homemade Pumpkin Roll from Mel’s Kitchen – This awe-inspiring dessert recipe has a luscious cream cheese filling.
Other Pumpkin Recipes
Pumpkin tastes great in all kinds of recipes and meals, not just drinks and desserts. Try a breakfast flavored with fall’s best flavor. Or you can get “experimental” and integrate pumpkin into your next dinner! The options are endless for this versatile ingredient.
- Copycat IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes – These are one of our favorite seasonal specialties, but really they are great all year long.
- Homemade Pumpkin French Toast from Cooking Classy – You have never had french toast like this pumpkin French toast. Holy wow!
- Pumpkin Dinner Rolls – These dinner rolls sound strange, but taste unbelievably good.
- Homemade Wolfgang Puck Pumpkin Ravioli from Magical Recipes – This pumpkin recipe is light and decadent. Amaze your friends and family tonight with this outrageously good recipe.
- Copycat Panera Bread Pumpkin Spice Bagel – Panera makes near-perfect bagels, but this homemade bagel recipe is just that, perfect.
- New Year, New You: 7 Dump Dinners for the New Year! - January 26, 2021
- Take-out Fakeout: 8 Chinese Food Recipes You Can Make at Home - January 19, 2021
- 16 Restaurant Style Desserts for Christmas - December 18, 2020