With Thanksgiving right around the corner, we’ve all got turkey on the brain! Tomorrow is the biggest cooking day of the year, but chances are the family is already in town today and you’ll need something for tonight. You don’t want to cook, you’ll be getting enough of that tomorrow. You don’t want to go out to eat, you’ve got to save money for those Black Friday sales! So what do you do?
Enter this recipe for “Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken”. This recipe is from our new RecipeLion’s 103 cook book series, Everyday Dinner Ideas: 103 Easy Recipes for Chicken, Pasta, and Other Dishes Everyone Will Love. This book is full of phenomenal dinner ideas, but this four-ingredient chicken has become a favorite in our house!
This is perfect for any night of the week that you don’t have the time (or the energy) to throw together a big meal, but still want something satisfying. You can prep this in five minutes and have it done in twenty – it doesn’t get any easier that that!
Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken
Preparation Time:5 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/4cup crumbled feta or blue cheese
- Chopped fresh oregano
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the chicken breasts on the baking sheet. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven. Pour the Caesar dressing on top and sprinkle with the cheese and oregano. Serve.
For even more easy dinner ideas…
Don’t miss our new eBook Everyday Dinner Ideas: 103 Easy Recipes for Chicken, Pasta, and Other Dishes Everyone Will Love. The book is available for purchase on November 28th, 2017 – but you can pre-order your copy NOW!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 22, 2017
- Enter RecipeLion’s 10 Days of Thanks Giveaway Celebration 2017! - November 8, 2017
- Addie Gundry Debuts Latest Cookbooks on QVC - November 2, 2017