When it comes to dinner, sometimes turning on the oven just seems too time consuming. For those nights when I’m feeling lazy and want something quick and easy, I always turn to stove top recipes that are ready in a flash. The best thing about these skillet dinners is that with a little sautéing, you can have a complete meal without ever turning on the oven. Spring is just around the corner, so don’t waste time cooking inside! Whip together one of these stove top recipes instead, and enjoy the (much anticipated) warmer weather.
Some of these stove top recipes only use one pan, so cleanup couldn’t be easier. One thing’s for sure, all 9 of these recipes are absolutely delicious. Of course, having high quality cookware is always great when you’re making dinner on the stove. Scroll to the bottom of this post to enter to win a free Swiss Diamond 6-Piece Cookware Set!
9 Quick & Easy Stove Top Recipes
- 25-Minute Hawaiian Hula Chicken – The bright ingredients and flavors in this skillet recipe will add some sunshine to your day! The chicken is perfectly juicy and the sauce is sweet and mouthwatering.
- Boxcar Cheesy Chicken Skillet – This recipe got its name because it’s super quick to prepare. Have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes with this one.
- One Pot Cheesy Hamburger “Casserole” – Take all the flavors of a hamburger and turn it into a skillet “casserole” that’s ready in 30 minutes! With ground beef, pasta, tomatoes, cheese and more, this stove top recipe is a true winner.
- 15-Minute Chinese Chicken for Two – No need to order takeout when you’re dining with a friend. Instead, make this takeout fakeout recipe that’s ready in just 15 minutes!
- Beef and Vegetable Skillet Dinner – Broccoli, carrots, mushrooms and beef are included in this delicious stir fry, making it a complete meal in one! Serve over rice for a delicious dinner.
- Johnny Cash Chili – This stove top recipe for chili was Johnny Cash’s favorite – so you know it has to be good! It’s jam packed with meat, beans, vegetables, and more!
- 30-Minute Cabbage Roll Casserole – Cabbage rolls are always good, but making them in a skillet without have to “roll” them is better! Try this unstuffed cabbage roll recipe tonight.
- Nagercoil Pepper Pork – This dish is named after the town it originated in. The pepper pork recipe is authentic and delicious, so it’s sure to impress even the toughest food critics.
- Favorite 5-Minute Chicken – Can you believe this stove top recipe only takes 5 minutes to prepare? Simple ingredients are combined to make mouthwatering, flavorful chicken in a flash!
Enter to Win a $400+ Value Cookware Set from Swiss Diamond!
When it comes to cookware, using quality pots and pans makes all the difference. The Swiss Diamond 6-Piece Set is the kind of cookware that will last for years, so no need to replace these any time soon.
This 6-piece set includes two fry pans (8 inch and 9.5 inch), a 2.2-quart saucepan with lid, and a 5.5-quart soup pot with lid.
We are giving away one set of Swiss Diamond Cookware to one very lucky winner. The deadline to enter is April 21, 2014. Enter for your chance to win today!
What’s your go-to quick & easy stove top dinner?
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020