Hey readers you picked em’! We’ve gathered up the 10 most popular quick and easy recipes for December based on what you the readers said you liked.
December can be a really busy month (thanks to holidays and well… life!) but that’s all the more reason that quick and easy recipes are important. That’s just what our readers were going for when they chose this delicious list of ten recipes.
We’ve got plenty of casserole recipes, to make ahead recipes, to breakfast recipes and more, our readers sure know what they want!
Find the first top five favorite recipes below and then check out the full list on RecipeLion.com here.
1. Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake – A great breakfast or brunch idea – and the perfect family breakfast any day of the year; we see why this was #1!
2. Christmas Eve Casserole – Another tasty dish to wake up to, these make ahead dishes like this can’t go wrong (not just for the holiday season!)
3. Poor Man Husband Casserole – A delicious budget friendly recipe that’s universally loved.
4. Fully Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole – The ultimate mashed potatoes for all the potato fans out there, I know I’m one!
5. Impossibly Easy Chili Pie – A new even easier way to look at chili, we all lover this chili in a pie.
See the rest of the 10 reader favorite recipes for December here and tell us what you think of them. I hope your favorites made it on the list!