It’s a Saturday afternoon, the sun is beating down, and the barbecue is hot! The only thing that will satisfy your hunger is good old Porky Pig cooking on the grill. After waiting so long for this moment, it has finally arrived! Now is the time to also start thinking about baby back rib recipes for your summer tailgating parties, Memorial Day party, and 4th of July party. By planning ahead, you will ensure that your barbecue is the hot talk of the town!
You can grill, bake, or smoke your very own baby back ribs using our full collection of 10 Tantalizing Mouthwatering Recipes for Baby Back Ribs. Remember, baby back rib recipes don’t have to be difficult. Take this Easy Barbecue Ribs recipe for example, it only has 4 ingredients in it! “That’s All Folks!”
- 2 slabs baby back ribs
- 32 ounce bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Mix barbecue sauce, oil, and bourbon together.
- Place ribs in flat glass baking pan.
- Pour barbecue mixture over ribs, making sure ribs are thoroughly coated.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake in oven for 3 hours at 250 degrees F.
- Ribs can be put under broiler if desired.
For more baby back rib recipes, check out these other great blogger recipes too!
- Copycat Recipe: Chili’s Baby Back Ribs from the blog Real Life Recipes
- Baby Back Ribs from the blog Little Bit of Everything
- The Best Baby Back Ribs Recipe from the blog Sweetpea’s Primitives
- Baby Back Ribs from the blog Comedy Plus
Do you have a unique barbecue recipe you would like to share?