Rumors have been flying across the internet that Red Lobster restaurants across the country are on the verge of closing. Red Lobster’s parent company has remained fairly quiet, saying they plan on redeveloping the concept or selling the restaurants soon. Before you get too upset, fear not, because at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we have all the Red Lobster recipes you need. Get your seafood on and prepare a Red Lobster inspired meal at your home. We promise you won’t be in mourning for long once you try one of these Red Lobster recipes.
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipes
Red Lobster is famous for their cheddar bay biscuits. These perfect bites of heaven are cheesy and garlicky in all the right ways. Some people go to Red Lobster just to eat the whole basket of biscuits. Once you make these biscuit recipes at home, you will never look back.
- 20 Minute Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits – That’s right…this Red Lobster recipe only takes 20 minutes to make! (pictured above)
- Red Lobster (Cheddar Bay) Biscuit Recipe from Nurse Loves Farmer – The taste of perfection.
- Faux Red Lobster Biscuits – Bisquick is the secret behind these scrumptious copycat cheddar bay biscuits.
- Cheese Bread Like Red Lobster from Praying for Parker – This recipe transforms the biscuits into a loaf…genius!
Renowned Red Lobster Recipes
So you made it past that basket of biscuits…Onwards to the divine dishes you can make at home.
- Copycat Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos – This innovative dish will be a sure hit. (pictured above)
- Red Lobster Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Knockoff from Confessions of a Semi-Domesticated Mama – Chicken may not be your first thought when you think Red Lobster, but this recipe will have you wanting chicken all the time!
- Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Knockoff – This classic Red Lobster dish is an easy recipe to recreate at home.
- Imitation Red Lobster Clam Chowder from Copykat – Creamy and divine, this clam chowder recipe is too good to pass up.