Now that St. Patrick’s Day is over and you’ve enjoyed corned beef and cabbage recipes, you’ve probably got some leftover corned beef. This is a good thing, because now you can make some of our wonderful Reuben sandwich recipes!
If you’re a fan of corned beef, pickles and sauerkraut, you’ll love this collection of excellent Reuben recipes. It’d be a shame to waste that tasty corned beef. Of all the ways to use leftover corned beef, a delicious Reuben sandwich recipe is the best.
Essential Reuben Sandwich Ingredients
But we’ve got variety too – have you ever tried a Reuben casserole recipe? We love these deli-inspired recipes, and we have to admit that a Reuben sandwich is oh-so much better when you make it at home.
Here’s our round-up of the best Reuben recipes from RecipeLion.com.
10 Reuben Recipes for Leftover Corned Beef
- Loaded Reuben Casserole
- Stuffed Reuben Pillows
- St. Patrick’s Reuben Stack
- Best Ever Reuben Dip
- Reuben Soup in a Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Reuben Sandwich
- Basic Reuben Sandwich
- Slow Cooker Reuben Spread
- Amazing Slow Cooker Corned Beef
- Reuben Casserole
What ingredient is most important to a perfect Reuben sandwich?
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020