Today is Day 11 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
On the eleventh day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…these Roasted Berry Yogurt Pops from Rodelle!
- 12 ounces (two small containers) small berries, like blueberries and raspberries
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups whole Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans, split and scraped
- 3-4 tablespoons lavender honey (to taste)
- Popsicle mold
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Rodelle is a company with a passion for quality ingredients. Born from a family with a love of baking, Rodelle has been committed to creating the best ingredients for all your baking creations. With these premium baking ingredients, you’ll get rich, delicious flavors out of any recipe you try. Give these Roasted Berry Yogurt Pops a try, and then try your favorite recipe and see what a difference Rodelle ingredients make!
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite recipe with vanilla?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 27, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 26, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There is still 1 chance to win!
Congrats to Teresa K.!
You’ve won the Ultimate Baking Set – 100% Pure Vanilla Extract, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans, Pure Almond Extract, Gourmet Dutch-Processed Baking Cocoa from Rodelle! You will receive an email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 22, 2017
- Enter RecipeLion’s 10 Days of Thanks Giveaway Celebration 2017! - November 8, 2017
- Addie Gundry Debuts Latest Cookbooks on QVC - November 2, 2017