I know I’ve raved about hand pies before, but really, who can blame me? Hand pies are all the rage at the moment, and rightfully so. If there’s anything that I love more than dessert, it’s dessert that I can smuggle in the palm of my hand. Since my cherry hand pies turned out so well, I decided to switch things up and make a batch of savory hand pies in the test kitchen. Flaky pie crust stuffed with saucy, tender pulled pork? Don’t mind if I do.
Be sure to read on to find out how you can help us name this recipe and win a prize from FaveSouthernRecipes.com!
No-Name Hand Pies
- 2 cups leftover or prepared BBQ pulled pork
- 2 packages refrigerated pie crust (4 sheets of pie crust total)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons water, divided
Leave a comment on the recipe page telling us what you think we should call these No-Name Hand Pies! The person who comes up with the winning recipe title will receive a prize from our prize closet.
The Fine Print:
Contest open to US residents 18+.
Leave a comment on the No-Name Hand Pies recipe page with your recipe name suggestion to enter.
One comment per person.
You have until 11:59pm ET Sunday, May 11, 2014 to enter the contest.
If you love pulled pork but don’t love how much work it takes, you are sure to love Byron’s Fully Cooked Pork BBQ. This delicious pulled pork makes having one of your favorite meals easier than ever. All you need to do to enjoy Byron’s BBQ Pulled Pork is heat it up in the oven. Enter for your chance to win before May 11th. Good luck!
- 13 Easy Cast Iron Skillet Recipes to Get You To Spring - January 31, 2023
- 7 More Southern Recipes Elvis Would Love - November 11, 2022
- Get More Bang for Your Buck: 13 Budget-Friendly Recipes - November 10, 2022