We have our winners!!!
Congratulations to Linda Robles and Donna L. you were chosen as the winners in our Seattle’s Best Coffee Giveaway!
Be sure to check your emails (and junk mail) for the announcement and how you can claim your prize.
Thanks to everyone who participated
This contest is now closed, we will be announcing the winners shortly, thank you all for participating!!
This week we’re doing something a little different for our latest giveaway; we’ve partnered up with Seattle’s Best coffee to offer 2 winners a free bag of Level 2 coffee. But this time instead of just entering to win, we have a special question to ask all of you. All you have to do is answer this simple question (see below) in the comment section of this post for a chance to win!
Levels is this cool new packaged coffee from Seattle’s Best which is numbered by strength, with Level 1 being lightest and Level 5 being darkest. Pretty to easy figure out don’t you think? For this giveaway we’re going to focus on the Level 2 coffee which is a key ingredient in this week’s highlighted recipe from Seattle’s Best – the Bright and Lively, Fresh and Fruity smoothie. This smoothie recipe is a quick and delicious way to make a filling on-the-go breakfast or midday snack. Plus it’s the perfect way to give yourself a jolt of caffeine if you’re in need of some energy.
Check out the recipe below and don’t forget to look for the special question that follows:
Recipe: The Bright and Lively, Fresh and Fruity Smoothie
By: Inspired by Patricia Bannan, MS, RD
- 1 cup of brewed Level 2 coffee (see 3 easy tips for brewing at bottom)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, non-fat
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 3/4 cup of ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender, adding ice until you reach desired consistency.
- Look for Greek yogurt with 6 grams or less of sugar per serving and avoid nut butter with any hydrogenated ingredients!
If you don’t have peanut butter, ground nuts work well in this recipe.
Number of servings (yield): 2
Question: What would you add to the Bright and Lively, Fresh and Fruity smoothie to put your own signature spin on the recipe?
Remember we’ll give two winners the chance to make their own delicious smoothie with a free bag of Level 2 coffee. So leave your answer to the above question in the comment section below. (Only one answer per person please!) This contest runs until November 13th.
Check out what some reviewers had to say about the Level 2 Coffee on our Seattle’s Best Review page. Good luck to those participating!
Three Easy Steps to Double Brew Coffee Concentrate at Home
- 1 cup coarse ground coffee, (French Press), Seattle’s Best Coffee Level 2
- 2 cups hot water
- Add Level 2 coffee grounds in the paper cone filter.
- Heat water to optimal temperature for coffee brewing (195 – 205 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Pour hot water over grounds. Once the hot water has been poured over the coffee grounds and the coffee has brewed into the carafe, remove cone and discard paper filter. Coffee can be made ahead and placed in the refrigerator to cool down.
- 10 BBQ and Grill Recipes to Drool Over This Summer - June 13, 2021
- The Ultimate No Bake Dessert: Stuffed Strawberries - June 4, 2021
- 14 Memorial Day Desserts For Every Cookout - May 25, 2021