One of my favorite things to eat during the summer is pulled pork. I eat it every chance I get. Maybe I’m making up for all of those years I went without it. I don’t know. All I know is that I love it and am planning on eating it all summer long. RecipeLion has a great collection of pulled pork recipes, and if you haven’t seen it yet, now’s the time to check it out. It was recently updated with new recipes, so even if you have seen it before, you likely haven’t seen the JUST UPDATED version.
The slow cooker is an essential appliance when it come to making pulled pork. Slow cooker pulled pork recipes vary greatly, from which spices are used to cook time. So, it’s fun – and beneficial – to try multiple recipes. You never know when you’ll taste your new favorite.
One way to give pulled pork bold flavor is to soak it in soda (or “pop” where I’m from). The recipes below use root beer, cherry soda, and Dr. Pepper. I’m not sure that I’ve ever had pulled pork that was cooked in soda. I’m very interested in trying it, though. Root beer is my all-time favorite type of soda, so that’s the first one I would try.
- All Day Root Beer Pulled Pork (pictured)
- 5-Ingredient Cherry Soda Pulled Pork
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork from Six Sisters’ Stuff
The most common thing to do with pulled pork is to put in on a sandwich. But, why stop there? You can add pulled pork to so many things, including mac and cheese, nachos, and pizza. If you haven’t tried a crazy pulled pork concoction, well, there’s no time like the present! Man, I could go for pulled pork mac and cheese right about now…
- Pulled Pork Enchiladas (pictured)
- Pulled Pork Macaroni and Cheese from Culinary Concoctions from Peabody
- Pulled Pork Nachos from Katie’s Cucina
- Pulled Pork Pizza from Chaos in the Kitchen
I hope you enjoyed these pulled pork recipes as much as I enjoyed writing about them. Like I mentioned earlier, RecipeLion has a great collection of pulled pork recipes, so make sure to check it out!
How do you eat pulled pork?
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2021
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 5, 2021
- 12 Comfort Casseroles to Welcome Fall - September 28, 2021