The Christmas rush is over and now it’s time to gear up for New Year’s celebrations. If you’re hosting a party this year or bringing a dish to someone’s house, you’ll be sure to impress them with appetizer dishes made from restaurant recipes. It’s a lot cheaper to cook from home than to order in food from restaurants or cater in. And, by making the recipe yourself, you can show off your cooking chops!
Famous restaurant recipes are great because they’re replicas of the original restaurant dishes and you already know they will taste stupendous! We offer a wide selection of copycat restaurant recipes. You’ll probably want to check out our appetizer recipes such as Cheesecake Factory Bruschetta, which you can find in our 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers free eCookbook.
Here’s a closer look at the Cheesecake Factory Bruschetta recipe:
1 1/2 cups chopped Roma tomatoes
3 tablespoons diced red onions
1 large clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1/4 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1/2 loaf French baguette or crusty Italian bread
3 sprigs cilantro
1. Combine tomatoes, red onion, garlic and basil in a medium bowl. Add 1/2 tablespoon of oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and mix well. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for one hour.
2. When ready to serve, preheat broiler and slice the baguette in 1-inch slices on a 45 degree angle to make 5 to 7 slices of bread.
3. Combine remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil with the garlic salt.
4. Brush entire surface of both sides of each slice with olive oil mixture.
5. Broil slices for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side, until surface starts to brown.
6. Arrange bread like wheel spokes on serving plate.
7. Spoon the chilled tomato in neatly onto bread slices where they meet at the center of the plate.
8. Garnish with cilantro.
If I’ve whet your appetite for copycat recipes, you should check out our sister site, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com, for a wide selection of copycat recipes. AllFreeCopycatRecipes has an entire page on starters and appetizers!
One of my personal favorites is T.G.I. Friday’s Nine Layer Dip.
**Finally, what better way to start the new year than with a new Facebook page and Twitter profile! Check out AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com’s new Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/AllFreeCopycatRecipes. Also, find us on Twitter at @AFCopycatRecipe.
Happy New Year!
- Easy Game Day Appetizers - January 9, 2021
- Slow Cooker Classic Christmas Cake-Mix Desserts: Sample Some of Santa’s Favorites - December 20, 2020
- Christmas Dinner in Your Slow Cooker: Make Your Holiday Efficient and Delicious - December 19, 2020