There’s no doubt about it. We’re all busy people. No matter what you have to do this week, you’re probably feeling like you just don’t have time to make dinner every night. It takes away precious free time that you might spend doing other things like hanging out with your family or just relaxing after a long day. However, you can’t get takeout all the time because you have to eat gluten free. That’s why we’ve collected some of our best gluten free slow cooker recipes.
It’s infinitely easier to set the slow cooker for a few hours and then forget you already made dinner for yourself by the time you get home. Then, at the end of a long day, your house smells amazing because of what’s cookin’, and you can sit down immediately to something delicious. It’ll feel like someone else made dinner for you (but it was all you)!
Making dinner for the entire family doesn’t have to be a huge ordeal when you use your slow cooker. Even if you aren’t cooking for a bunch of people, you can make a big batch once and then eat the leftovers for the rest of the week.
There are so many different recipes you can make in a slow cooker that you will be able to have a variety of foods that everyone will enjoy.
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- The Perfect Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Savory Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Curry
- Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper White Chicken Chili
- Simple Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Enchilada Soup
- Vegetarian Slow Cooker Quinoa Chili
- Slow Cooker Family-Style Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Dip
- Simple Slow Cooker Cioppino
- Slow Cooker Paleo Pork and Pumpkin Chili
What’s your favorite slow cooker recipe? Let us know below in the comments!
Latest posts by FaveGlutenFreeRecipes (see all)
- 25 Last Minute Gluten Free Christmas Desserts - December 25, 2019
- 25 Days of Gluten Free Christmas Recipes - December 2, 2019
- Set It and Forget It: 12 Gluten Free Slow Cooker Recipes - November 26, 2019