We’re loving this sheet pan recipes trend. Honestly, any trend that is quick and easy with little clean-up gets a thumbs-up from us. We’re all about short-cuts!
Sheet pan recipes are everywhere on Pinterest, and for good reason. They’re a twist on dump dinners, so there’s not a lot of prep work involved – but the best part is the time it saves AFTER dinner. Sheet pans are so easy to clean, especially if you use tin foil or parchment paper while baking. When you’re done with dinner, just pull off the foil or paper, and voila! You don’t even have to wash it, most of the time.
We’re so excited bloggers are coming up with ways to use your sheet pan for tasty, savory dinners. Sheet pan suppers are surprising.
We gathered our favorite sheet pan recipes around for your convenience. Go ahead and try some quick and easy dinner recipes. 🙂
This blog post is part of our Link Love series, where we give some love to bloggers we admire. Check out the last link love: 18 Farmers’ Market Recipes.
15 Sheet Pan Dinners and Sheet Cake Recipes
Sheet Pan Dinners
- Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- One-Pan Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders from Cooking Classy
- Sheet Pan Rosemary Chicken from Little Spice Jar
- Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon with Green Beans from Mrs Happy Homemaker
- One Pan Garlic Ranch Chicken and Veggies from Damn Delicious
- Chicken Fajita Sheet Pan Dinner
- Pizza Biscuit Casserole
- Sheet Pan Pizza from Gold Medal Flour
- Sheet Pan Turkey Dinner from Simple Bites
Sheet Cake Recipes and Sheet Pan Desserts
*Note: You won’t want to use an actual sheet pan for these.
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Peanut Butter Sheet Cake
- Just Peachy Sheet Cake
- Church Social White Texas Sheet Cake
- Easy Yellow Sheet Cake with Chocolate Frosting
What’s your go-to easy dinner recipe?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 17, 2019
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 21, 2019
- Exclusive: Bacon Cheeseburger Walking Tacos - October 19, 2019