Slow cooker casseroles can literally save your life when it comes to getting dinner prepared on a busy school night. There are so many casserole recipes your kids will love to partake in. The greatest thing about using your slow cooker for a casserole is that you can prepare your ingredients the night before. The next morning, you throw the ingredients in your slow cooker, turn it on, and leave for the day. When you return home, your easy casserole recipe is ready to be served. What could be better than this!
10 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes for School Nights
Where on earth are busy parents supposed to find time to cook? Maybe you set aside some time at the end of your day to make dinner, but before you know it, that precious time is eaten up by helping your kids with their homework, taking your kids on important errands, getting through your own paperwork, and maybe even leaving a little time for relaxation.
That’s why slow cooker casseroles are the bomb. They are super popular with my children, and their flavors and tastes explode in your mouth in every bite. We all love these recipes. Many are crazy-easy, and a lot of the time I already have the ingredients in the house. Your slow cooker is a time-saver that you can’t afford not to use. Your stress will melt away with cooking time lessened and great recipes to choose from.
- Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- Cheddar Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Slow Cooker Mushroom Stroganoff
- Divine Chicken Divan
- Cheesy Chicken and Tortillas Casserole
- Beyond Easy Weeknight Lasagna
- Kid-Friendly Frito Pie
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pasta
- Easy Cheesy Mac and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Ziti with Meat
Do you have any favorite recipes to make on a school night? Tell us in the comments below!
Latest posts by AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes (see all)
- 10 St. Patrick’s Day Recipes for Your Slow Cooker - March 10, 2020
- 10 Slow Cooker Pork Chop Recipes: Tender and Juicy Main Dish - January 29, 2020
- New Year, New You: 7 Dump Dinners for the New Year! - January 20, 2020