As fall is upon us there are some wonderful chicken recipes to make in your slow cooker. Some of these chicken recipes will put you in the mood for some great fall activities. This is also the time when my family loves having a warm and satisfying meal that will help them deal with the weather moving in the colder direction. This is the time of year when slow cooker chicken recipes for dinner are a welcome site on the plates in my house.
10 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
My slow cooker is my champion at simmering up some of my most tender and juicy chicken dishes that we love to eat. My first bite leaves me speechless at how soft and mouth-watering my chicken can be after cooking in my slow cooker for 8 hours. The flavors I put in with the chicken are incredibly apparent to my palette and my dish could not be more exciting to eat. We have some wonderful slow cooker chicken recipes to share with you. Not only are they delicious, but they are fast and easy to make in your slow cooker. Any busy night, these recipes will just about save your life. Try one of our favorites today!
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- Slow Cooker Spicy Coconut Chicken Drumsticks
- Easy Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Toasted Pecan Chicken
- Tasty Slow Cooker Mango Salsa Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Flavor Blasted Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Easy Slow Cooker Country Chicken
- Slow Cooker Smothered Chicken Burritos
Do you have a favorite chicken recipe? Tell us about it in the comments below.
- 10 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes: Change Up Your Menu for Fall - October 25, 2021
- The Best Slow Cooker Soups—Ever - October 15, 2021
- 10 Slow Cooker Church Suppers: Some of our Favorites for Your Family - October 14, 2021