Have you ever tried one of our hearty cowboy recipes? I know you might be wondering, ‘Why are cowboy recipes a thing?’ We think it’s just that down-home, filling food that reminds you of the old American west. Chunky slow cooker recipes chock-full of beans and meat are just the ticket when you’re really hungry.
When my dad is REALLY hungry, he’ll always serve up a bowl of chili loaded with beans, meat, cheese and probably some crackers on top. That’s exactly the kind of recipe you can imagine a bunch of cowboys eating around a fire. “Home, home on the range, where the deer and the antelope play…” and where you can eat an amazing cowboy casserole! We’ve got plenty of easy casserole recipes to delight you.
Our cowboy recipes, usually with Tex-Mex flair, are some of the most popular recipes on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com. Featuring chili, casseroles, starters and main dishes, these recipes are family-friendly. You usually make them in huge batches, for another thing. Loaded with cheesy goodness, they’ll satisfy all of your cravings.
Check out our list of slow cooker recipes that will have you feasting in your home on the range.
10 Down Home Slow Cooker Recipes for Cowboys
- Slow Cooker John Wayne Casserole – Our Most Popular Cowboy
- Cowboy Casserole for Slow Cooker
- Dump and Go Texas Slow Cooker Chili
- Kickin’ Cowboy Casserole
- Hearty Cowboy Casserole
- Cowboy Steak and Bean Stew
- 5-Ingredient Paleo Cowboy Chicken – Love Paleo Casserole Recipes?
- Slow Cooker Chili Con Carne
- Zesty Cowboy Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Beans
P.S. See even more Cowboy & Tex-Mex Slow Cooker Recipes!
How do you like your chili?
Latest posts by AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes (see all)
- 10 Slow Cooker Church Suppers: Some of our Favorites for Your Family - October 7, 2019
- 10 Campbell’s Slow Cooker Recipes: Delicious Dinner Options - October 1, 2019
- 10 Old Country Slow Cooker Recipes - September 27, 2019