Relaxing is a top goal for the holidays. Whether you’re working or taking a vacation, family time shouldn’t be burdened with lots of food preparation and chores. Thankfully, your slow cooker can save you a lot of time and effort so you can cater to your holiday wishes. Give yourself a no-fuss feast with slow cooker recipes — then you can set it and forget it.
You’d be amazed at how much you can make in your slow cooker. We have slow cooker recipes for your whole holiday ham, cranberries, potatoes, and more. So many side dish recipes can be made in the slow cooker. You can even make easy dump desserts.
Here’s a tip: If you’re feeding a crowd, have friends and family bring potluck slow cooker dishes. They’ll love it, because slow cooker meals take little effort and are pretty easy to transport.
Enjoy our collection of easy slow cooker recipes for the holidays from AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com!
20+ Holiday Slow Cooker Recipes for a No-Fuss Feast
Slow Cooker Appetizer Recipes
- Festive Sweet and Spicy Cranberry Meatballs (shown in collage)
- Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog Bites
- Slow Cooker Crab Rangoon Dip
- Asian BBQ Lil Smokies Recipe
Slow Cooker Main Dish Recipes
- How to Cook a Ham in the Slow Cooker (shown in collage)
- Hot and Heavenly Mushroom Pork Chops
- Brown Sugar Honey Bourbon Glazed Ham
- 5-Ingredient Fall-Apart Roast Beef
- All Day Cranberry Pork Roast
Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Best Slow Cooker Recipes Using Cranberries
- Slow Cooker Carmelized Apple Stuffing (shown in collage)
- Orange Marmalade Glazed Carrots
- Walnut and Sage Potatoes Au Gratin
- Italian Mashed Potatoes
- Annie’s Savory Green Bean Casserole
Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes
- Snowman Poop
- Slow Cooker “Crack” Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Cherry Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Peppermint Mocha Fudge
What’s on your holiday menu?
Latest posts by AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes (see all)
- 10 St. Patrick’s Day Recipes for Your Slow Cooker - March 12, 2019
- Easy Game Day Appetizers - January 27, 2019
- New Year, New You: 7 Dump Dinners for the New Year! - January 12, 2019