Welcome to Day 5 of Slow Cooker Week! Visit our blog every day during our 7-day Slow Cooker Week to get great winter and holiday slow cooker recipes, and for a chance to win a Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Programmable Stovetop Slow Cooker. Find the contest rules and enter below. A comment on this post will grant you an extra entry to win the Hamilton Beach slow cooker. To find all of our posts during Slow Cooker Week click here.
Holiday Party Snacks and Desserts
Hi! I am so excited to share our love of slow cooker recipes with everyone today! I have a goal of using my slow cooker at least 3 to 4 times a week. We share slow cooker recipes on our blog, Tammilee Tips, all the time. I hope you enjoy our favorite slow cooker desserts and snack recipes.
Holiday parties and events are starting to kick off with a bang! This is the perfect time of year to dust off your slow cooker and make an amazing slow cooker dessert.
First I have to start off with our most popular slow cooker dessert recipe ….Monkey Bread.
This Slow Cooker Monkey Bread has been re-pinned over 195,000 times! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler: This recipe is so dang easy to make! Add a few ingredients, and the slow cooker does all the work for you!
Slow Cooker Cherries Jubilee: This recipe tastes just like what you get on a cruise ship and your house will smell amazing!
Slow Cooker Bananas Foster: This slow cooker dessert is so easy and so delicious. I love making this when I have bananas I need to use.
Slow Cooker Cornbread is so easy to make and tastes amazing. It is the perfect snack or side dish.
Ranch Oyster Crackers are ah-mazing! I could eat the entire bowl full in one sitting if my husband didn’t take them away from me. They are easy to make and just taste so dang good!
Cajun Boiled Peanuts are my husband’s favorite snack. He says they remind him of growing up in the South. We don’t see a lot of boiled peanuts here in Spokane, so he loves when I make them in the slow cooker.
I hope you have enjoyed our favorite slow cooker dessert and snack recipes.
What are your favorite slow cooker desserts?
Official Contest Rules:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person per day on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com via our web site entry form.
- Earn a bonus entry each day by commenting on each daily blog post during Slow Cooker Week (1 per day).
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on the seven daily Slow Cooker Week blog posts and site entries.
- You have until December 14th, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post and/or enter our contest via AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
To gain an extra entry for the Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Programmable Stovetop Slow Cooker, comment on today’s post below. One blog comment per day is permitted, in addition to one entry on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com. You must enter our giveaway on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com to be considered for the prize. A comment on this post will grant you an extra entry.
- 10 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes: Change Up Your Menu for Fall - October 25, 2020
- 24 Meaty Slow Cooker Recipes: Dinner Choices For Your Family - October 23, 2020
- The Best Slow Cooker Soups—Ever - October 15, 2020