Today is Day 7 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
Today’s Recipe : Lemon Crinkle Cookies
On the seventh day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Lemon Crinkle Cookies recipe inspired by StarPack and straight from our test kitchen!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon very finely grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Enter to Win This Starpack Christmas Cookie Stamps Set
StarPack is a premium online retailer servicing customers across Asia Pacific and the US. The company is committed to providing only the highest quality products for its customers’ homes and their families.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your favorite cookie recipe?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 15, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, December 14, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the recipe above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway series. There are still 5 chances to win!
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.
Congrats to Cynthia M.!
You’ve won a Starpack Christmas Cookie Stamps Set! You will receive and email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!
A $700 Value!
- Cooking with Soda Pop: 10 Dishes Made with Soft Drinks - May 25, 2022
- 14 Memorial Day Desserts For Every Cookout - May 23, 2022
- 25+ Old Fashioned Recipes from the 40s, 50s, and 60s - May 20, 2022