Psst. Hey you. Yeah, you! Before we get to the post about these awesome breakfast casseroles, I just want to let you know that you should scroll down to the bottom and find out about a brand new cookbook from the amazing editors of RecipeLion. It’s really cool. Okay, let’s get back to business.
Everyone says that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I sometimes have doubts and feel like lunch is more important, but that’s only on days where I skip breakfast or I only grabbed a power bar on my way out the door. Breakfast is where you set your intentions for the day. If you make one of these healthy breakfast casseroles, you’ll be showing yourself that you want to have an active and productive day.
Everyone is super busy with work, school, family, and sometimes all of the above. Breakfast can often fall by the wayside, even when it shouldn’t. You can make one of these healthy breakfast casserole recipes ahead of time, so even when you’re rushing around in the morning, you can grab a healthy bite before dashing out the door.
You and your family are going to love all of these breakfast casseroles because they’re easy to make and delicious. From savory to sweet, there’s something for everyone to enjoy in this collection. Invite everyone over for a Sunday brunch and wow them with your cooking skills (just don’t tell them how easy breakfast casseroles are to make and you can pretend that you’re a master chef).
It’s going to be difficult to choose which healthy breakfast casserole to make first:
- Crustless Cheesy Zucchini Pie
- Miss Bessie’s Breakfast Bake
- Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Snickerdoodle Baked French Toast Casserole
- Strawberry and Rhubarb French Toast Bake
- Baked Blueberry Oatmeal
- Asparagus, Bacon, and Herbed Goat Cheese Frittata
- Make-Ahead Vegetable Quiche
- Berry Banana Breakfast Bake
- Overnight Peach French Toast Bake
Looking for more delicious casserole recipes? Check out this brand new release from the editors of RecipeLion: Family Favorite Casserole Recipes! You can pre-order it from Amazon and Barnes & Noble. It is available now!
What’s your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Latest posts by FaveHealthyRecipes (see all)
- 14 Healthy Soup Recipes For When You Have the Sniffles - December 1, 2019
- 9 Healthy Homemade Thanksgiving Pie Recipes - November 25, 2019
- 9 Healthy Homemade Thanksgiving Pie Recipes - November 7, 2019