This Contest is now CLOSED. Thanks to everyone who participated, please stay tuned for the winner announcements! Plus check back next month for the release of the new free State recipes eCookbook.
If you have favorite recipe from your state, city or town that you’d love to share? Show off your state pride and send them our way for a chance to win a prize and be featured in an upcoming eCookbook!
We’re on a mission for the next month to find the best “state” recipes to feature in our upcoming Favorite 50 State Recipes eCookbook. We’d love to see what your state is cooking! This special contest and giveaway will be running from today to March 15th (that’s lots of opportunity for you to scrounge up recipes!).
We will be choosing the best 50 recipes (one from each state) to be featured. There will be a Grand Prize winner and special prizes (courtesy of SeaPak Shrimp Company and Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs) for the 2nd and 3rd winners, along with being featured in the eCookbook. The other 47 winning recipes will also be included in the eCookbook and will be credited by name!
All you have to do to enter is send your contest recipe (with image) submissions to States@RecipeLion.com. Be sure to include 50 State Recipes Contest in the subject line of your email.
- The recipe must be your original, adapted by you, or you have permission to use and distribute.
- Each recipe must be named for and pay homage to your state, city or town. The more creative your recipe title, the better your chance of winning.
- Each recipe must include a complete list of ingredients and clear, step by step instructions.
- More than one recipe can be submitted per person. (But you can only win one prize).
- Photos are preferred and will help increase your chance at winning.
*Recipes from cities, towns, etc are very welcome as well!
*This contest is open to 18 + and U.S. residents only.
Good luck to you all and we can’t wait to see what you have cooking!