Today is Day 2 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
On the second day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Spiced Grilled Chicken recipe from Stephen’s Stovetop BBQ.
Spiced Grilled Chicken
Ready to serve
- 2 pounds of boneless chicken breast
- Whole Foods 365 Cajun seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- 1 Pomegranate
- 1/3 cup of Tomatillo salsa
- Heat Stephen’s Stovetop Grill to 350 degrees F.
- Rub the chicken with Whole Foods 365 Cajun seasoning.
- Grill chicken on the Stovetop Grill until cooked through.
- Crunch up the tortillas and spread on the plates.
- Put tomatillo salsa in a small cup on the dish.
- Place grilled chicken on dish.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds over dish.
Enter to win one Stephen’s Stovetop BBQ from Stephen’s Stovetop BBQ. Get that grill flavor in your kitchen any time of year with this revolutionary product!
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite food to grill?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 3, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, December 2, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway series. There are still 10 chances to win!
Congratulations to Manuel Vizcaya!
You’ve won a Stephen’s Stovetop BBQ! You will receive an e-mail shortly.
Plus, don’t miss your opportunity to win a “sleigh” of prizes!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Media Spotlight: RecipeLion Cookbooks in the Press - March 19, 2019
- Erin Go Bragh! 15 St. Patrick’s Day Easy Dinner Recipes - March 10, 2019
- Crazy Cheap: 8 Budget-Friendly Potato Recipes - March 6, 2019