Today is Day 11 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
On the eleventh day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…the Stout Brownies recipe from Rodelle!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa
- 8 tablespoon butter
- 3 1/2 oz semi-sweet chocolate (will be melted)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon Rodelle Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup stout (or any dark beer)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sift together the flour and Rodelle Gourmet Baking Cocoa into a medium bowl.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate in a bowl in the microwave, or over boiling water.
- In a small pan, over medium heat, melt the butter until just golden brown. Pour brown butter into small bowl. Scrape the pan to get the brown bits.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, with paddle attachment, beat together the eggs and sugar until thick and shiny, about 2 minutes. Continue beating on low while alternately adding flour mixture and wet ingredients, finishing with Rodelle Vanilla Extract. Do not over mix. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a floured 9×9-inch pan. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
Enter to win a Vanilla Prize Pack from Rodelle! With Vanilla Paste, Bourbon Vanilla Sugar, Vanilla Extract, and whole Madagascar Vanilla Beans, your baking will be taken to a new level. Vanilla is the most versatile flavor in baking, and can be used for an entire recipe or to boost and complement another flavor. With this basket of vanilla flavors, your recipes will be more delicious than ever.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Who would you share these brownies with?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 29, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 28, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There is still 1 chance to win!
Congratulations to Robert Lynch!
- Love Cookie Dough? These are the Dessert Recipes You Need! - January 12, 2021
- 10 Super Easy Desserts for Winter Break - December 12, 2020
- 13 Christmas Cookie Recipes You Haven’t Tried (Yet) - December 4, 2020