Don’t think you can cook huh? Looking for a weeknight meal that’s so easy it’s stupid, well, this dish is for you! Make up this savory, Stupid Potato Chili Casserole recipe tonight. You’ll have your family, friends, boyfriend …(insert significant whatever here) drooling in no time. Enjoy!
- 6 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 6 green onion tops
- 1 can chili, no beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel and wash potatoes. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half and arrange in a large casserole dish.
- Press down with a fork. Spread butter over potatoes. Spread bacon bits over butter. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread chili over top. Spread grated cheese over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees until hot and cheese is melted. Sprinkle chopped green onions on top.
- Scoop and serve, voila!
If you need more simple comfort casserole recipes check out these 15 Quick Easy Casserole Recipes for Everyone.
Also, learn how to make easy and delicious Chicken Nuggets with this fun how-to video from RecipeLion’s YouTube channel: