With the official start of summer just around the corner, we thought that it was appropriate for us to round-up some of our favorite summer drink recipes from AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com and from around the web. Because we know that you’re probably going to be spending the summer with the kids, we thought that we would share our favorite adult-only drinks. Why should the kids get to have all the fun this summer? These refreshing summer drinks will help you start your summer off right. As the days heat up these drink recipes will help you cool down.
Summer is the season of backyard barbecuing, poolside pampering, and beach bumming. Whether you are soaking up the sun, teeing off, or looking for an escape from your crazy kids on summer break, we know there is a drink recipe here for you. This list of refreshing drinks will help you find the perfect summer drink to accompany your favorite summer activity.
Morning Maker: Brunch Menu Ideas
Start your day off right with one of these refreshing drink recipes. Keep it traditional with a spicy Bloody Mary, or switch things up with a peach mimosa. Even the hottest morning will feel a little cooler with one of these great breakfast drinks, and remember it’s always 5 o’clock somewhere.
- Homemade Bloody Mary Mix
- Peach Mimosas from BBritnell.blogspot.com
- Iced Spiced Cappuccino from CamilleStyles.com
- Frozen Spiked Mexican Hot Chocolate fromTheWellFlouredKitchen.com
Little One Liberation: Fruity Mixed Drinks
Keeping the kids occupied during summer vacation can be difficult. So give yourself a break and enjoy one of these refreshing summer drinks. Your children aren’t the only ones who deserve a glass of lemonade.
- TGI Friday’s Copycat Long Island Iced Tea
- Ruby Tuesday’s Copycat Killer Kool Aide
- Copycat Limoncello Ice Cream Float
- Red Lobster’s Homemade Sparkling Fruit Juice
- Copycat Chili’s Twisted Lemonade
- Raspberry Basil Vodka Lemonade from AllParenting.com
- Thirsty Thursday Jack Smith from DesignFixation.blogspot.com
- Iced Tea Cocktail from AllParenting.com
Poolside Pick-Me-Up: Summer Cocktails
These amazing summer drink recipes were created to be poolside. So get some ice in your cup, and mix these babies up. If you’re like me, a day at the pool doesn’t come often, so enjoy every relaxing moment.
- TGI Friday’s Copycat Bahama Mama
- Copycat Sparkling Acres Cocktail
- Chili’s Copycat Jamaican Paradise
- Old-Fashioned Blackberry Bramble
- Blackberry Lemonade Spritzer from JadeandFern.com
- Pomegranate Lemonade Spritzer from SpoonfulofFlavor.com
Barbeque Brews: Easy Drink Recipes
Summer is the perfect time to invite friends and family over for a backyard barbeque, and these summer drink recipes are not only tasty, but great to share with others. Make your classic margaritas or shake things up and make a yummy cherry beer slushy. No matter what you choose to drink, it’s FINALLY summer so know you’re going to have a great time!
- Applebee’s Copycat Perfect Margarita
- Copycat Chili’s Watermelon Margarita Recipe
- Homemade Strawberry Rhubarb Sangria
- Olive Garden’s Copycat Moscato Citrus Berry Splash
- Raspberry Limoncello Prosecco from DamnDelicious.net
- Cherry Beer Slushies from PerpetuallyHungryBlog.wordpress.com
What’s your favorite summer drink recipe?