No matter how many trips I take to the grocery, I’m having hard time coming up with something tasty to eat for dinner. Broiled a plain old chicken breast or even merely adding some barbecue sauce gets pretty boring.
However, you can live up any chicken breast by stuffing it! There are many types of easy stuffed chicken breast recipes out there, including stuffed chicken breast recipes with cheese, spinach stuffed chicken breast recipes, baked stuffed chicken breast recipes, Italian stuffed chicken breast recipes, chicken breast stuffed with wild rice, and more.
On RecipeLion.com, we have some quick and easy stuffed chicken breast recipes; in fact we’re featuring 10 Easy Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes And Cooking Tips in two parts. You can read Part 1 and Part 2 to get some of our best stuffed chicken breast recipes.
Here’s a sample of the great recipes we feature:
Cooking Time: 25 min
- 4 chicken breast halves; boneless, skinless
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium tart apples; peeled, cut in thin slices
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. Place chicken breast halves between 2 pieces of waxed paper.
2. Pound chicken to 1/8-inch thickness.
3. Mix sugar and cinnamon.
4. Coat apple slices with sugar mixture.
5. Divide apples among chicken breast halves; secure with toothpicks.
6. Cover and grill chicken 4-6 inches from medium coals, 20-25 minutes, turning after 10 minutes, until done.
7. Remove toothpicks.
8. Mix the apple cider and cornstarch in 1 quart saucepan.
9. Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
10. Spoon over chicken.
For a different take stuffed chicken breasts, our sister site, AllFreeChickenCasseroleRecipes.com, has a delicious recipe for Stuffed Chicken Breast Casserole. This recipe can be made in a little over an hour and serves six!
Hopefully a chicken breast will never be dull in your kitchen again, and let us know if how these recipes turn out if you try them!
- 10 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes: Change Up Your Menu for Fall - October 25, 2020
- 24 Meaty Slow Cooker Recipes: Dinner Choices For Your Family - October 23, 2020
- The Best Slow Cooker Soups—Ever - October 15, 2020